Established in 1952, the Duro Dyne Corporation, a subsidiary of NSi Indrusties, has evolved into the leading manufacturer of sheet metal accessories and equipment for the HVAC industry. For over 70 years, Duro Dyne has expanded its plant locations and now employs over 200 people. Duro Dyne Corporation is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled dedication to all aspects of our business. We believe every employee contributes to the success and growth of our company. As an employee at Duro Dyne, you reap the benefits of being part of an expanding company that still maintains a progressive employee culture and atmosphere.
We are seeking an Assistant Warehouse Managers to act as liaison between the warehouse and Customer Service, assess and monitor warehouse transactions and track inventory maintenance and control equipment flow.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DUTIES
- Perform cycle counts as designated by relevant management.
- Investigate stock level discrepancies and advise where issue was initiated and devise a corrective action for said discrepancies.
- Work directly with management to advise on stock level discrepancies.
- Supervise and oversee activities that relate to inventory control in the organization or warehouse environment.
- Administer and enforce policy changes regarding inventory within the Company.
- Advise management to any issues within the inventory control modules of the company’s ERP system.
- Ensure items in the warehouse are labeled properly and advise of any label issues
- During year-end inventory, help train employees on year-end inventory processes and assist during counting and auditing processes
- Undertake main duties to a high level with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for plants 10, 20, & 30 inventory.
- Provide assistance with special projects as needed.
- Oversee shipping and receiving of Rize
- Train all new receiving employees.
- Be trained on all material handling equipment.
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Skills / Characteristics
- Must be able to prioritize and work simultaneously on several projects and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to shift priorities when required.
- Ability to operate within a team atmosphere.
- Some traveling may be required (particularly to Ohio and Colorado; at present travel is not a priority).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Must be able to work 2nd shift hours
Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience including cycle counting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs, including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Some experience with inventory control software applications.
- 401(k) matching
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent spending account
- Company Paid Life insurance & AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Company BBQs and other team events
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bay Shore, New York, US
Posted Date: 1/20/2023
Duro Dyne Inc