AdaptHealth Opportunity – Apply Today!
At AdaptHealth we offer full-service home medical equipment products and services to empower patients to live their best lives – out of the hospital and in their homes. We are actively recruiting in your area. If you are passionate about making a profound impact on the quality of patients' lives, please click to apply, we would love to hear from you.
This position will process orders and prepare items for shipment and will receive incoming inventory. Where applicable, will also be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting returned equipment, cleaning room maintenance, stocking and staging inventory, and inventory maintenance. The position assists the supervisor or manager in pulling and loading equipment for delivery in addition to assembly of equipment when necessary.
- EARLY AM SHIFT 5:00AM-13:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
- Pick and pack orders
- Assist in loading/unloading vehicles
- Cleaning and Repairing equipment
- Perform data entry in appropriate applications, update shipping information and track orders in addition to faxing, scanning, filing, and general phone calls.
- Prepare shipping containers in advance and create labels.
- Review itemized customer lists; locate and assemble outgoing merchandise to fulfill requests.
- Verify contents of outgoing packages against invoices or bills of lading.
- Receive and open merchandise shipments; process packing slips or invoices and safely store items.
- Document returned items and clean equipment.
- Retain knowledge of and consistently adhere to procedures for the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection control and hazardous materials handling.
- Routinely clean warehouse area pursuant to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP); discard waste material daily and maintain facility.
- Assist in the stocking, tracking and replenishment of inventory.
- Collect and deliver packages to the shipping area.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of current HME products and services offered by the company.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and function within the guidelines of HIPAA.
- Responsible for communicating actual and potential stock shortages or outages to the warehouse manager in a timely manner to assure adequate inventory level.
- Assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for monitoring expiration dates to assure supplies are returned or re-inventoried per company guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Competency, Skills and Abilities:
- Equipment repair or maintenance skills.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and tasks.
Pay Range: $15.00-$22.50/hour
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Construction, general manual labor, military and equipment repair, or maintenance skills would be considered related experience.
AdaptHealth is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.
Location: BRONX, New York, US
Posted Date: 11/3/2022