Duro Dyne National Corporation is seeking dynamic individuals to become part of our winning team. If you are a highly motivated, team player who is interested in an exciting career with a global leading manufacturer then this job is for you!
Established in 1952, the Duro Dyne National Corporation, a subsidiary of NSI Industries, has evolved into the leading manufacturer of sheet metal accessories and equipment for the HVAC industry. For over 70 years, Duro Dyne has expanded its plant locations and now employs over 200 people. Duro Dyne National Corporation is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled dedication to all aspects of our business. We believe every employee contributes to the success and growth of our company. As an employee at Duro Dyne, you reap the benefits of being part of an expanding company that still maintains a progressive employee culture and atmosphere
The Warehouse Associate will retrieve stock to fill customer orders, fulfill and process orders, accept incoming/outgoing shipments, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse.
• Loading and unloading of trailers
• Maintaining accurate inventory records
• Assisting with daily cycle counts of inventory.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment.
• Assisting with the organization and completion of stocking shelves, rotating inventory according to date, etc.
• Receives orders and retrieves goods from warehouse.
• Checks packing list for accuracy and inspects collected goods.
• Picking/Packing/verifying orders
• Follows safety rules for warehouse when picking an order.
• Use of scanning gun
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to operate various types of materials handling equipment including:
- Hand trucks
- Pallet jacks
- Forklifts – Stand-up/Sit-down
- Order/Cherry picker
- Bendi Forklift experience a plus
- Turret Truck experience a plus
• Must be comfortable using equipment and elevating to heights ranging from 18ft to 30ft
• Must be flexible – OT and weekend are required as needed
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Basic math & computer skills
• Knowledge of NDS inventory systems a plus
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude and great work ethic whether they are working with others or working unsupervised.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse environment preferred
• Must be in good physical condition
• Must be able to stand and/or bend for long periods of time (Varied based on daily tasks)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must have good hand/eye coordination.
• 401(k) matching
• Quarterly Profit Sharing
• Health/Dental/Vision insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Dependent spending account
• Company Paid Life insurance & Supplemental
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Paid time off & Paid Holidays
• Referral program
• Free protective footwear on an annual basis
• Company BBQs and other team events
Duro Dyne National Corporation requires all employees to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Duro Dyne National Corporation is proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
The Duro Dyne National Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
All employees and authorized visitors are required to undergo temperature screenings, complete an online or manual health screening form, and wear proper personal protective equipment.
Location: Bay Shore, New York, US
Posted Date: 9/21/2022
Duro Dyne National Inc