Seasonal Bulk Truck Driver – Late August through November
Are you looking to earn extra $$? WFC is hiring approximately 20+ Seasonal Truck Drivers to safely transfer product to and from fields within a 60-mile radius of Nekoosa, Plainfield and Bancroft using an automatic transmission truck. Drivers will need to follow color coded instructions/signals and maps; Day shift hours; Work shifts can be up to 12 hours with varying start/end times due to weather, field conditions and crop readiness.
We are also seeking drivers with semi truck driving experience (no CDL required but recommended).
This is a Seasonal position for our various crop harvests:
- Late July – Potato Harvest
- August – Potato Harvest
- September – Potato/Soy Beans/Corn
- October – Potato/Soy Beans/Corn
- November - Corn/Soy Beans
Key attributes for any potential candidate include a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and willing to learn!
- Active Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to be flexible based on changing weather conditions
- Required Driving Test
- Basic math and reading skills to follow color coded instructions
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
WFC is an EEO employer.
Location: Plainfield, Wisconsin, US
Posted Date: 8/3/2022
Wysocki Family of Companies