Delivery Technician / Warehouse Assistant
Our teams deliver and usually also do some basic installation of high technology equipment for US and World-leading companies (Olympus, HP, Canon, Siemens and many others).
What You Will Be Doing
- Normally working in 2 Delivery Technician teams
- 3-10 stops per day
- Delivering valuable equipment (healthcare equipment, servers, copiers, kiosk and much more)
- Not every delivery is the same - you have to figure out how best to handle each situation
- We deliver almost exclusively to businesses - not residential (homes)
- It is interesting work, not throwing boxes off of trucks
- Don't worry about not knowing our equipment - you'll be working with our experienced Delivery Technicians, and we'll train you
- On days you are not needed on a truck - you will be assisting in the warehouse
What We Offer You
- Steady hours, with some overtime
- Positive Culture - We care (and want only people that do) - about each other, and our customers
- Bonus Program - Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Health Insurance - company pays 75% of employee only plan
- Dental Insurance - low cost
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Days - 6 per year
- 401k with Company Matching
- EPA - Employee Assistance Program - Free to employee
- Awesome company! Awesome employees!
Salary: $18 - $20 / Hour
Quarterly Bonuses - typically equates to $1 - $2 per hour worked for that quarter
Annual Bonus in December - typically $500+
Free Uniforms and annual work boot allowance
We hope that you'll consider talking to us!
CDL not required. We will train you and pay for your DOT Certification.
Key words: Delivery, Driver, Route, Non-CDL, No weekends, Will train, No experience, Bonus, Mon-Fri, M-F, Install, Learn, on the job, DOT, Warehouse, Forklift, Delivery Technician, Delivery Driver
Location: AURORA, Colorado, US
Posted Date: 7/27/2022