The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the growth and development, safety, maintenance, and quality for the Warehousing Division. Responsible for achieving profitable growth while ensuring regulatory compliance, customer service, and implementing best practices.
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling them with the data storage system.
· Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results.
· Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societiesRequirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Food Safety, Supply Chain, Transportation/Logistics or related field.
· 5 to 8 years of working experience in the warehouse industry, including knowledge of warehouse operations, and food and safety regulations.
· Proven track record and experience managing company P&L with the ability to analyze and mitigate the cost and drive profitable growth with acceptable returns.
· Ability to build trust with others and has experience recruiting and retaining employees.
Location: Sheridan, New York, US
Posted Date: 6/23/2022
Roberts Warehousing Inc