The warehouse delivery driver will increase operation efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving, storing, and delivering materials, as well as picking and packing for pickups and delivery.
- Prepare truck for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of trucks, securing of items and verifying the accuracy of shipping papers.
- Inspect truck tires, lights, brakes, fluids, etc. to ensure safe and cost effective performance with preventive maintenance in mind.
- Deliver orders via the most effective route to ensure complete orders are delivered according to established time frames and customer' needs.
- Maintain communication with company during deliveries to ensure any updated instructions are received.
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by customers according to company directives and report any discrepancies to company.
- Maintain and monitor truck maintenance and driving record requirements and maintain required documents for safety, security and quality processes.
- Safely operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment as required.
- Maintain a safe driving record free of violations
- Pulling, filling, packing and setting up orders for delivery or pickup
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order
- Receive shipments
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customer to coordinate deliveries/pick-up
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently
- Follow all established policy and safety guidelines in a drug-free workplace
- Present a neat and professional image
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401 k
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount
- Plus more...
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Brunswick, Georgia, US
Posted Date: 6/22/2022