METRO BY T-MOBILE AUTHORIZED RETAILER - EVOLUTION WIRELESS INC.
At METRO by T-MOBILE - Evolution Wireless INC. you will have the opportunity to join an exciting and diverse team that takes pride in both individual achievement and the contribution to the overall success of our organization.
To attract and retain top talent, we offer the ABILITY TO EARN DAILY BONUS to our team members! Ask us how!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is dedicated to delivering on sales while providing great customer service. Multi-tasking and detail-oriented skills will be required for this fast paced, high-energy position. This role is a learning role, where new experts are working with their team and proactively building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earning potential exists, look no further!
Evolution Wireless Inc. (Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer) has immediate openings for Sales Associates. This position will require outstanding customer service, selling and up-selling products, and provide customer support.
Responsibilities – Sales & Customer Service:
- Greet customers in a timely and positive manner, build customer confidence by making the experience interactive, engaging, and positive.
- Identify the customer’s needs and provides information related to MetroPCS products and services.
- Completes all aspect of the sale including the creation of account records to establish service, accepting customer payments and any other transactions.
- Stay current and knowledgeable on all wireless products and services.
- Maintains records of existing and potential customers.
- Preforms sales tracking, customer account updates and related reporting.
- Cash handling
- Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and by Corporate.
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District Manager (DM).
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront.
- Help maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Regional Manager &/or District Manager.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stellar problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Dedication to the position.
- Availability for flexible scheduling - Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Paid training
- Eligible for coupons and special offers through our ADP website.
- Hourly Rate plus Bonus compensation.
- Personalized Growth.
Schedule: Hours 9:30am - 7:30pm *HOURS MAY VARY DURING COVID-19*
DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE PROVIDING FACE SHIELDS, HAND SANITIZER, HAND SOAP, GLOVES, MASKS, ETC. ENSURING ALL OF OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAFE & COMFORTABLE IN OUR LOCATIONS.
Our ideal candidate would be available and able to work any shift that falls within hours of operation for this location. We are looking for a competitive part-time employee that's willing to earn their competitive hours, someone with a willingness to continuously learn new products and a passion for helping customers.
Location: Danvers, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 6/21/2022
Evolution Wireless Inc