Retail Sales Associates play a meaningful role at Pure Hockey. The Sales Associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
• Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
• Accurately perform cashier duties - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
• Direct customers to merchandise within the store
• Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by management
• Maintain cleanliness of all areas including the sales floor, shop and restrooms.
• Other duties assigned by manager
• A professional appearance
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge or strong passion for hockey
• Experience using a computer and handheld devices
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work a retail schedule of nights and weekends
• Must be at least 16 years of age
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Employee Discount
- Bonus Plan
Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 6/19/2022