Pace is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments and is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to begin and/or advance their careers. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team!
This is an an Entry-Level opportunity, and for the right individual, this role will lead to growth within the company with future opportunities for advancement!
Why You Will Love Working With Us:
- You will develop relationships with driven teammates that want to help you grow
- You will manage all aspects of deliveries, including pulling parts, daily delivery scheduling, and picking up returns from customers
- You will develop your customer service skills
- You will be part of a company that is consistently growing, leading to more opportunities for you
- You will be part of a team that drives the growth of the company
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are awesome at motivating yourself
- You have an acceptable driving record
- You have some experience in customer service
- You have a great attendance history
- You love trucks and can work in and around a truck shop
- 2+ years of Warehouse experience
- 2+ years of Warehouse Machinery (Hi-Lo's, Forklifts, etc.)
- 2+ years of Delivery Driving experience
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100lbs
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card
- Ability to use stairs and walk on paved and unpaved surfaces
- Ability to read, write, and perform simple mathematics
- Ability to use and understand a ruler / tape measurer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/LTD – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO after 30 days
- Uniforms Provided
***(Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days)***
Why work for HTI?
Pace is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments, Inc. (HTI). HTI is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 20 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Posted Date: 1/3/2022
Pace Transportation Services