We are looking for a passionate Laundromat Assistant Manager to manage our state of the art laundromat!
The AGM directly reports to the Retail Sales General Manager and is Co-responsible for the day-to-day operations and financial performance of their store.
The AGM responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Customer Service & Satisfaction: Reports to work on time and in a clean uniform; assist customers with use of laundry cards, machine selection and operation, retail sales purchases, wash and fold orders and with any other questions or concerns that arise; keeps supervisor informed of any customer service issues they may need to help with.
• Store Safety & Security: Follows all safe practices to prevent accidents and injuries to customers and employees; knows what to do in emergency situations such as fires, floods and severe weather; maintains a safe environment inside and outside of the store.
• Store Cleanliness & Upkeep: Ensure the highest level of cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the stores; be aware when janitorial items are running low; continually walks the floor picking up debris, emptying trash containers, checking bathrooms and performing other cleaning duties as required.
• Building & Equipment Maintenance: Utilizes the log books to report any building or equipment maintenance issues; immediately squelch of any unsafe situations that arise during a shift.
• Retail Sales: Can accurately utilize the point of sale computer; has a thorough knowledge of the products sold and what they are used for; encourages customers to purchase additional items; ensures retail items are neatly stocked at all times.
• Wash & Fold: Provides a consistent, quality product to the customer; Accurately and always utilizes log books; knows how to choose the right equipment for the amount of clothing; addresses customer concerns as best as possible; assist in any customer complaints or claims.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER:
• Must be willing to submit to drug and alcohol screenings when requested
• Must be able to stand for up to 8+ hours at a time for a shift
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds
• Must be able to communicate with all customers and associates in a professional manner
• Ability to resolve customer issues/complaints in a fashionable and timely manner
• Ability to train all store associates in their assigned tasks
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
Our managers make up a large part of our direct customer facing service providers, this would include assisting customers with everyday needs in a laundromat setting, completing customer wash, dry & fold drop off orders as well as keeping the store clean and presentable.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Benefits for full-time employees
- Bonus Program
- Company Uniforms Provide
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible schedules for full-time and part-time employment
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Program
- Retention Program
Location: Revere, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 11/6/2021
CRC Management Co LLC