We are offering an AMAZING opportunity for a DRIVEN and ACCOUNTABLE individuals to work for the #1 garage door company in the country!!!
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
For more information, please visit our websites:
Please click 'Apply' to begin the application process.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the maintenance and organization of the Company's Warehouse and Facilities. The Warehouse Associate will maintain inventory integrity through receiving, shipping, stock counts, etc. They will also assist the Technicians and Installers with jobs by helping to load and stock their trucks. The Warehouse Associate will also be responsible for keeping the warehouse and facilities clean, organized, and stocked whenever necessary. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the transport of materials, tools, and supplies between company warehouses.
• Work hours are generally between 6:30am – 3:00pm, with a half hour lunch break (unpaid)
• 40 hours per week, working a schedule Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat, depending on company needs
• Overtime available on as needed basis and with management approval
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilities Maintenance including cleaning, restocking supplies, etc.
• Receiving and confirming deliveries
• Transporting supplies, tools, materials, etc. between Warehouses
• Assisting Technicians and Installers with truck inventory for specific jobs
• Traveling to Vendors to pick up supplies when necessary
• Maintaining Inventory Integrity through daily, weekly, and monthly counts
• Staging Doors to confirm necessary equipment is available for jobs
• Providing tools or equipment to employees in the field when necessary
• Maintaining trucks by ensuring they are inventoried and clean
• Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; some college a plus
- 1-2 years prior experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Prior experience driving large vans or box trucks
- Must have basic computer skills (e-mail, Microsoft applications); proficient in using a tablet is a plus
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
The preceding job description is not designed to comprise a full listing of duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Other job duties and job responsibilities may change or be designated at any time, with or without notice.
Precision Door Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not discriminate and base our employment decisions on an applicant's or employee's race, color, creed/religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, ancestry, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or criminal conviction record, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Location: Mamaroneck, New York, US
Posted Date: 10/10/2021
Precision Door of New Jersey