Responsible for quality, appearance and accuracy of outgoing orders. Back up fill in for delivery team as needed driving a 26ft box truck.
- Examine stock and brokered parts for wear and defects and compares with records such as purchase orders and work orders to verify accuracy
- Record discrepancies in the part’s description such as unrecorded damage on the purchase order or work order. Works with internal resources to rectify problems found
- Examines part’s appearance to confirm it meets established company standard
- Responsible doing refurbishment necessary to bring part to the established appearance standard
- Pack, seal, label, or affix labels to prepare materials for shipping, using the appropriate tag
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, packing lists or invoices to route materials
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Deliver or route materials to appropriate staging area using hand truck, lift truck, forklift or sorting bins
- Requisition and store quality control and shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock
- Responsible for housekeeping in QC area
· High school diploma or equivalent
·Valid drivers license with a clean MV record
· Experience driving a 26ft box truck
· 1-3 years related experience and/or training with heavy equipment to move vehicles or fragile objects required; or equivalent. Forklift certification a plus.
· Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
· Excellent close vision, depth perception, an ability to see color, and an ability to adjust focus
· Attention to detail
· Basic computer skills
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 12 locations throughout the Eastern U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
Location: Rahway, New Jersey, US
Posted Date: 10/9/2021
Fenix Parts Inc