NRI Distribution is a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries. We are champions in both wholesale and ecommerce fulfillment.
To learn more about us please visit us online via our website (www.nri-distribution.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NRIdistribution). Seriously, check out our website, were pretty awesome. And we work with some cool brands too.
A Day in the Life
Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, or his or her designate, performs all functions related to the operation of the warehouse and related material handling duties with a focus on results and ensuring timely processing of product and commitments. This job required the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended periods, and frequent stooping and bending. You would regularly be picking products such as boxes of ski's and snowboards.
Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm OR 3pm-11:30pm
Duties & Responsibilities
- Equipment Operator - Material Handling Equipment (MHE) - Operating specific motorized warehouse machinery like forklifts, electric pallet-jacks etc, following all NRI Safety Rules, procedures, Protocol and SOP.
- Receiving - Safely unloading goods from delivery vehicle and locating to specific grid locations for inbound audit. Locating goods to put away or repack locations after inbound processing.
- Cycle counting and inventory checks as assigned.
- Shipping - Assist Lead Shipper in the shipping process and loading of product.
- All duties as assigned as needed including but not limited to: letdowns, condensing, put away and inventory transfers.
- Ensure skids are sorted, stacked and in good repair, removing any damaged skids.
Skills, Abilities & Expectations
- Proficient technical capabilities, including the operation of motorized equipment, use of a scanner.
- Tier one WMS experience (Aspire) preferred but NOT required.
- Has the ability to be flexible, collaborative and adapt to changing priorities with a keen eye for details.
- High school diploma preferred
- 1- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- MHE experience required, certification a plus
- Physical ability to carry out the duties, including the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Benefits & Perks that will get you stoked
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
- We offer comprehensive benefits in Dental care, Extended Health care, Vision Care, Employee assistance program, Life insurance, On-site parking, Paid time, Profit sharing
- Opportunity for growth If you want to stick with us we believe in growing our own people, promoting and building leadership from within
- Flexible and fun work environment We work hard and then we play hard.
- Make relationships You dont have to be friends with the people you work with but its hard not to be when they are just so awesome.
- No dress code We encourage our team members to be themselves.
- Client Swags -We treat our Clients well and in turn we get to order their amazing product at below retail prices!
- We have a COR certified safety program and have numerous COVID procedures.
*Completed upon entry into the position
NRI Organizational chart.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Posted Date: 10/4/2021