NRI Distribution is a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries. We are champions in both wholesale and ecommerce fulfillment.
To learn more about us please visit us online via our website (www.nri-distribution.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NRIdistribution). Seriously, check out our website, were pretty awesome. And we work with some pretty cool brands too.
- Monday to Friday, 3pm-11:30pm ($17.50/hour)
A Day in the Life
An Order Fulfillment Processor is under the direction of the Order Processing Supervisor, or his or her designate, performs all functions related to the processing and handling of the product and merchandise in the warehouse and related material handling duties, with a focus on results, will ensuring timely processing of product and commitments. This job required the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended periods, and frequent stooping and bending. You would regularly be picking products such as boxes of ski's and snowboards.
All About you
The Perfect Fit:
- Proficient technical capabilities, including the use of handheld OR scanner.
- Tier one WMS experience (Aspire) preferred NOT required.
- Has the ability to be collaborative and adapt to changing priorities with strong attention to detail.
The Must Haves:
- High school diploma preferred.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties, including the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended periods, frequent stooping and bending, climbing ladders, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking - Locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Condensing - Combining product from different containers into a single container.
- Packaging & Repackaging - Verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Put away - Safely and accurately locating the repackaged containers onto the shelves.
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Tagging, affixing price tags and labels on goods and boxes and/or repackaging goods per client specification.
- Scanning - Using your attention to detail, run orders through a scan station to verify accuracy.
- Inventory Counts - Accurately counting goods during physical counts to meet audit or inventory control requirements.
- Lumpers - unloading, loading trailers, moving goods around warehouse as needed.
- Keep floors clean, Empty trash and recycle bins from breakrooms, bathrooms, transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas that weigh less than 15 pounds.
- Follow NRI Safety Rules, Safety Procedures, Security Protocol and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure pallets are stacked and in good repair, removing any damaged pallets.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Benefits & Perks that will get you stoked
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
- We offer comprehensive benefits in Dental care, Extended Health care, Vision Care, Employee assistance program, Life insurance, On-site parking, Paid time, Profit sharing
- Opportunity for growth If you want to stick with us we believe in growing our own people, promoting and building leadership from within
- Flexible and fun work environment We work hard and then we play hard.
- Make relationships You dont have to be friends with the people you work with but its hard not to be when they are just so awesome.
- No dress code We encourage our team members to be themselves.
- Client Swags -We treat our Clients well and in turn we get to order their amazing product at below retail prices!
- We have a COR certified safety program and have numerous COVID procedures.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Posted Date: 9/15/2021