Location: 741 S Stockton Street, Lodi, CA, 95241, United States
Base Pay: 17.5 / HOUR
Employee Type: Seasonal
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
Pacific Coast Producers, one of the nation's top food production companies with several locations in Northern California, is accepting applications for Seasonal Manager's Warehouse Assistant at its processing facility in Lodi, CA.
Pacific Coast Producers or "PCP" is an agricultural cooperative, and a food production company owned by California growers. We make healthy and flavorful products for families around the world to enjoy. Our Lodi facility maintains warehousing and production lines for packaging apricots and peaches for customer delivery and satisfaction. PCP requires motivated personnel to function properly.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2020; available to work any of three shifts as assigned, overtime as required, and available to work during the months of June through Mid-October. Work is available seven days a week.
- Oversee daily intra-plant inbound and outbound transfer operations in multi-shift facilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate both oral and written with members of management
- team or production team.
- Perform accurate and regular daily audits on trucks and employee performance.
- Report directly to department manager at end of each shift.
- Write precise and detailed reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Responsibility for OSHA compliance and Safety for person and co-workers.
- Keep warehouses in SQF compliance.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen.
Come Work with Us!
Join our legacy of talented people working together to provide the highest level of customer service.
Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Location: Lodi, California, US
Posted Date: 9/14/2021
Pacific Coast Producers