$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS
COME JOIN OUR LOCALLY OWNED FAMILY BUSINESS TODAY
Summary: Receives, stores, and distributes cylinders and products within the warehouse. Operates the fill room and dry ice equipment by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Turns all lights in warehouse on and starts dry ice machines.*
- Cuts and packages dry ice for daily deliveries according to pull sheets.*
- Fills CO2, propane, and other gas cylinders for daily deliveries according to pull sheets.*
- Pulls all bag in the box products for daily deliveries according to pull sheets and places at loading dock.*
- Assists drivers with loading their trucks.*
- Hydro tests cylinders.*
- Unloads all vendor deliveries.*
- Loads and unloads Rochester truck.*
- Performs and records general maintenance on various machines and forklifts.*
- Performs routine cleaning of warehouse and exterior of building.*
- Provides over the counter customers with purchased products.*
- Performs perimeter check, ensures warehouse is secured, and makes sure all lights and machinery are shut down at the end of the day.*
- Scans all cylinders with handheld that are returned from customers and after refilling.*
- Performs weekly inventory of syrups and juice products and sends to purchasing.*
- Performs monthly inspection of fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.*
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Ability to operate hand held unit.
- Cylinder filling procedure certification in house
- Forklift certification in house
- Hydro test certification in house
- Dry ice machines
- Dry ice saw
- Pumps for filling purposes
- Cleaning machines
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Ability to operate hand held unit
- Communication skills
*Qualified applicants to receive payouts over 90 days, 6 months and 1 year
Location: Buffalo, New York, US
Posted Date: 9/12/2021
Irish Welding Supply Corp