Responsible for the physical movement of parts to and from warehouse storage from production through shipping
- Pulls parts from the appropriate bins and delivers to staging area for loading
- Operates a forklift or other lift equipment to transport parts in and about warehouse
- Stages loads and loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of parts loaded
- Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence
- Responds to sales staff inquiries immediately by receiving order, pulling product and loading it into the customer vehicle.
- Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales staff.
- Checks in defective parts and enters into computer system
- Ensures cores and scrap are placed in proper staging areas
- Forklift certification/experience
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs without assistance
- Short and long term disability
- Voluntary Life
- Pet Insurance
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 12 locations throughout the Eastern U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
Location: Queensbury, New York, US
Posted Date: 9/9/2021
Fenix Parts Inc