We are offering an AMAZING opportunity to work for the #1 garage door company in the country!!!
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country!
Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
For more information, please visit our websites:
Please click 'Apply' to begin the application process.
The Outside Sales Associate is responsible for working directly with customers to provide assistance with door estimates and quotes. The objective of this position is to make sales based on customer needs, desires, expectations, and aesthetics of their home. The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated success in closing sales.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Working directly with customers to present and sell garage doors via home visits, onsite showroom appointments, and phone follow ups.
• Developing a strong knowledge base and staying current will Precision Door's full line of models/selections of approved door manufacturers' (previous experience or knowledge not necessary; will provide in depth training)
• Following up on all open sales opportunities within a certain timeframe (sales leads provided by the Customer Service Department), seeking opportunities outside of leads not a requirement, but encouraged
• Maintaining a close rate and exceeding sales goals as set by the company
• Working with the Door Division and Installation Department to ensure customers receive exactly what they have requested/ordered
• Following all necessary procedures and protocol from start to finish. I.E., from the time the lead assigned to schedule, through and including, installation. Requirements:
Basic Job Requirements Include:
• Minimum of Associates Degree required, Bachelors preferred
• 3 years+ outside sales experience, preferably in hardware/industrial/construction type industries
• Comfortable with technology, such as using a tablet and connecting to Wifi on the road
• Clean driving record and valid driver's license
• Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
The preceding job description is not designed to comprise a full listing of duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee. Other job duties and job responsibilities may change or be designated at any time, with or without notice.
Precision Door Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not discriminate and base our employment decisions on an applicant's or employee's race, color, creed/religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, ancestry, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or criminal conviction record, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Location: Pompton Plains, New Jersey, US
Posted Date: 6/9/2021
Precision Door of New Jersey