Smith Gardens, the largest annual and perennial flower grower in the Pacific Northwest, has an exciting opportunity for Seasonal Greenhouse Staff to join our team at our Aurora, OR site!
Apply today to become a seasonal staff member, positions include:
- Irrigators: Water and fertilize plants. Some plant knowledge preferred.
- Transplanting: Water plants based on specifications
- Plant Maintenance: Move and space plants within and between greenhouses
- Selecting: Selecting the best plants to fill orders
- Work long hours as needed during busy season, including weekends.
- Work indoors and outdoors, in seasonal temperatures and conditions.
- Lift up to 50 pounds in an environment that is often hot.
Apply online or stop in our Aurora office, located at 23200 Hubbard Cutoff Rd NE, Aurora, Oregon 97002.
Smith Gardens is now offering:
Medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off to employees who return for a second season/year, a Referral Bonus Program, Wellness incentives, employee recognition and competitive wages.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about Smith Gardens & view all of our job opportunities, visit our website at http://smithgardens.com.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and qualifications for the job. It is not an exhaustive statement of all functions, duties or qualifications.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We also participate in E- Verify through the services of Citizenship and Immigration of the United States.
Location: Aurora, Oregon, US
Posted Date: 5/4/2021
Smith Gardens, Inc.