Visit our Company Website: www.premieruny.com
Do you have experience leading sellers to drive sales achievement? As a Territory Sales Manager you’ll manage a team that supports the acquisition sales of wireless products and services both within your location as well as within your community. You’ll leverage your knowledge of business, industry and technology trends to understand customer challenges and grow sellers who can deliver AT&T solutions that meet customers’ needs. In this role, you’ll spend at least 25% of your time focused on building community relationships with current and potential clients within Industries such as; Education, Health Care, and Emergency services. You will provide critical wireless services support for your community and grow your acquisition of new clients. You’ll bring your strong consultative selling, communication and partnership skills to coach and support your team to close deals. A passion for continuous learning and fostering the growth and performance of others through coaching will be essential to your success.
- 1+ years experience managing, coaching and mentoring a sales team
- 1+ years’ experience in business-to-business sales with small and medium businesses
- Experience cold calling and prospecting
- Experience with sales and support of wireless products/services and knowledge of wireless data communications services and technologies
- Must possess the ability to build a strong sales plan and to meet sales objectives
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required
- Bilingual Spanish
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like:
- Competitive base salary + Performance Pay
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- Paid time off
A 57% employee discount on AT&T wireless services
Top Performing Territory Sales Managers earn up to $90,000 Annually!
Our Territory Sales Managers earn an average of $55,000 Annually with the Top 15% earning $70,000+!
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow.
So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
Location: Manlius, New York, US
Posted Date: 4/8/2021