We have an entrepreneurial spirit that's brought us a lot of success and we're looking for Seasonal Associates to join the team for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday weeks. Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and casual environment, pay it forward daily, and add value to the company by providing outstanding products and service to our customers. Our seasonal positions are perfect for students, teachers, retirees - anyone who wants extra holiday cash!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers, providing excellent service in a friendly and polite manner. Respond positively to customer requests or comments.
• Assist with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey.
• Demonstrate superior product knowledge and effectively articulate product features and benefits. Drive add-on sales through suggestion selling.
• Maintain store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
• Take initiative and remains productive throughout entire shift and takes responsibility for activities within his/her control.
• Consistently follow all processes and procedures and comply with company standards in all areas, from service to food preparation and control. Adhere to our safety, security and respectful workplace policies and procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER
Fun and casual environment
Fewer early mornings/late nights
Associate discounts on our fantastic products
FREE HAM or turkey breast at the completion of your seasonal schedule!
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
APPLY ONLINE AT www.honeybaked.jobs
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with a hot torch or with slicing machines. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Back of house positions may be required to lift up to 65 pounds. Driver's license and transportation, with Required Driver certification.
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with hot torch, slicing machines. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Ham production associates
(back of house) may be required to lift up to 65 pounds.
Apply online at www.honeybaked.jobs
How To Apply
Visit our career site at www.honeybaked.jobs to see all available positions at our 200+ locations across the country!
HoneyBaked is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are firmly committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices. The Honey Baked Ham Company affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disabilities or other protected status in accordance with federal and state laws.
We participate in E-Verify for associates hired in all states. We drug test, background screen and run an MVR check for most positions.
Honey Baked Ham