St Pete Beach, FL, United States
Location: US-FL-St Pete Beach
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Welcome to Sirata Beach Resort featuring the newest rooms on St. Pete Beach! A multifaceted resort surrounded by acres of beautiful St. Petersburg beaches rated as a top five beach in the United States, Sirata provides everything our guests need to enjoy a relaxing stay. Almost nothing compares to the sparkling white sand setting of our gulf side St. Pete Beach, Florida resort hotel.
As an associate at the Sirata Beach Resort, you can enjoy free lunch or dinner in our Cafe, discounted hotel rooms, free parking, tuition reimbursement programs, and so much more. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests!
Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- Operate burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on silverware.
- De-tarnish and polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of service ware and how to maintain same in order to compliment guest experience.
- Ability to push/pull service carts weighing up to 150 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to transport heavy objects through a crowded room with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: St Pete Beach, Florida, US
Posted Date: 7/12/2019
Click Here to Apply
Sirata Beach Resort & Conferen