Tucson, AZ, United States
# of Openings: 2
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Welcome to one of Arizona's most beloved resorts: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson. Our magnificent 250 acre desert resort is nestled in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains and features 487 rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting space.
We have exciting employment opportunities to offer in our rooms division, food and beverage and administrative and general departments. There are health and welfare benefits for full-time associates and other offerings for all associates including paid time off, free meals daily in our associate dining room and a discounted travel benefit at any one of 6,000+ Marriott hotels worldwide. Want to learn more about joining our team? Join today!
Assist the Outlet Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Tucson, Arizona, US
Posted Date: 5/13/2019
Click Here to Apply
THE WESTIN LA PALOMA RESORT &